Statistics for Treasury finances for January-September 2015 are now available.More...
Consultation between Central Bank and Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs on exemptions for the three failed banks' estates
In the opinion of the Central Bank of Iceland, the draft composition agreements submitted by the estates of the three failed banks satisfy the requirements set forth in the Foreign Exchange Act, in that the implementation of the composition agreements together with the proposed mitigating measures will not jeopardise monetary, exchange rate, or financial stability. This is stated in the Central Bank's report on the settlement of the failed banks' estates on the basis of the stability conditions.More...
- Glitnir hf. creditor group submits amended proposal for stability contribution
- Treasury finances January-August 2015
- A report on the progress of plans to remove capital controls
- Treasury finances January-July 2015
- National Budget proposal 2016
Subscription - @ and RSS