The Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs has released the Medium-Term Debt Management Strategy (MTDS) for 2017-2021. Since 2011, the MTDS has been issued over a horizon of three years. In accordance with the new Act on Public Sector Finances, it is now presented on the basis of a fiscal plan, and the Government debt management objectives therefore cover a horizon of five years, from 2017 through 2021.More...
Statistics for Treasury finances for January-August. 2016 are now available.More...
- Fourth meeting of the Financial Stability Council 2016
- Regarding the declaration concerning the blanket Treasury guarantee of deposits
- Treasury finances January-July 2016
- Moody's upgrades Iceland's government ratings to A3; outlook stable
- Increased freedom – liberalisation of capital controls
Subscription - @ and RSS