The five-year Statement of Fiscal Policy and Fiscal Strategy Plan for the public sector, presented before Parliament today, entail that it will be possible in coming years to prepare even better for the well-being of coming generations by paying down public debt, reducing levies on individuals with lower and fairer taxes, building up social infrastructure, and significantly strengthening core government services with increased contributions, a stronger healthcare system, and enhanced quality of education.More...
Statistics for Treasury finances for February 2016 are now available.More...
- Tax Information Exchange Agreement with UAE signed
- Iceland's participation in international actions to prevent tax evasion
- Progress of the Plan for Removal of Capital Controls
- Treasury finances January 2016
- Treasury finances January-December 2015
Subscription - @ and RSS