Questions and answers on the Act on the treatment of króna-denominated assets subject to special restrictions and Central Bank of Iceland foreign currency auction are now available.More...
This afternoon the Icelandic Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs, Bjarni Benediktsson, submitted before Parliament a bill of Law that sets forth the next steps towards liberalisation of capital controls in Iceland.More...
- Treasury finances January-March 2016
- Statement of Fiscal Policy and Fiscal Strategy Plan presented for the first time
- Treasury finances February 2016
- Tax Information Exchange Agreement with UAE signed
- Iceland's participation in international actions to prevent tax evasion
Subscription - @ and RSS