The first meeting of the Financial Stability Council in 2017 was held on Thursday 6 April at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs.More...
Republic of Iceland has purchased for cancellation nominal value of 876.9 million USD in the “ICELAND 5.875%” series due in 2022 (Reg S ISIN USX34650AA31 and 144A ISIN US451029AE22; Reg S CUSIP X34650AA3 and 144A CUSIP 451029AE2) at 115.349.More...
- Fiscal Plan for 2018-2022
- S&P Research Update Republic of Iceland Ratings Raised To 'A/A-1' OnLifting Of Capital Controls
- Moody‘s Investors Service, Issuer Comment on the Government of Iceland
- Iceland Lifts Capital Controls
- Treasury finances January-November 2016
Subscription - @ and RSS