Fitch, the credit rating agency today issued its rating for the Icelandic Treasury. The prospects were upgraded to positive, whereas previously they were seen as stable.More...
The credit rating agency Standard & Poor‘s today raised the credit rating of Iceland´s long-term foreign and local currency debt to A- from BBB+ with a stable outlook. The main reason for the increase was a stronger external position.More...
- Fifth meeting of the Financial Stability Council 2016
- Treasury finances January-October 2016
- National Budget Proposal 2017
- Treasury finances January-September 2016
- Progress of the Plan for Removal of Capital Controls
Subscription - @ and RSS