The Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs has, as provided for in Act No. 16/2013 of the Icelandic parliament Althingi, published a report on the progress of plans to remove capital controls.More...
The first meeting of the Financial Stability Council in 2017 was held on Thursday 6 April at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs.More...
- Republic of Iceland buys back 876.9 million of own bonds denominated in USD
- Fiscal Plan for 2018-2022
- S&P Research Update Republic of Iceland Ratings Raised To 'A/A-1' OnLifting Of Capital Controls
- Moody‘s Investors Service, Issuer Comment on the Government of Iceland
- Iceland Lifts Capital Controls
Subscription - @ and RSS