S&P has raised Republic of Iceland Ratings to 'A/A-1' on lifting of capital controls. Outlook is stable. S&P say:More...
Today Moody‘s Investors Service issued a Comment on the Government of Iceland: Elimination of Capital Controls is Credit Positive for the Sovereign and the Financial Sector.More...
- Iceland Lifts Capital Controls
- Treasury finances January-November 2016
- Fitch raises outlook to positive
- S&P raises the credit rating of the Treasury to A-
- Fifth meeting of the Financial Stability Council 2016
Subscription - @ and RSS